Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bleached Hair



I've probably seen every episode of "Date My Mom" and "NEXT" ever made. That's not because I'm a fan of the shows, but rather because I'm a passive MTV viewer. By that I mean whenever I can't find anything of interest on television (that happens a lot), I flip to MTV and leave it on as background noise. Even as a passive viewer, John Norris bothers me. Why is he still at MTV? Seriously, this guy started working there when I was in grade school. Aside from CBS news anchors, who else has that kind of job security? What makes the whole situation worse is that he doesn't dress his age. He's 48 years old!! Can you name another 48 year old that bleaches his hair and hangs around high school students talking about Fall Out Boy? Yep, me neither.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I want to buy the gantry robot you're advertising. Sounds sweet.