Friday, April 20, 2007

Tight Roll

I've been in the college environment for close to 9 years. As I've gotten older and witnessed the birth year of the incoming freshman class move further and further away from my own, I can't help but wonder if the lesser known trends of my youth are adequately preserved. Well, I'm going to do my part:

Tight Roll Jeans: An Illustrated How-to


Step 1: Pull the cuff of your jeans tight.


Step 2: Fold the hem around your ankle, keeping the jeans taut.


Step 3: Roll the cuff up once...

Step 4: ...and roll the cuff up one more time. At this point the jeans should be tight enough around the ankle that they do not need to be held. If desired, the cuff can be rolled a third time.


Step 5: Rock it.

2 comments:

n said...

where is the step where you double wrap the socks?

Steve said...

The tight roll is too old for me, and I've been in college for 7 years. What are you, 34?